Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your browser when you visit a site. They enable us to remember information you provide as you navigate between pages. On www.sereneyu.com, cookies are used solely for analytical purposes and below are a few things to note:
· Serene Yu, the owner of this site, is the data controller of personal information collected
· Your information is collected in order to improve the content that this site delivers, and also to respond to your inquiries. The types of information gathered include:
· [Information you provide] Your name, email address, messages that you send through the contact form on the “Contact” page
· [Automatic information] Pages you have visited
· [Automatic information] Your IP address, your approximate geographical location, your browser and device
Links to other websites
This website may contain links that direct you to other websites. Once you have clicked on them to leave www.sereneyu.com, you should note that we have no control over that other website. We therefore are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites.
Controlling your personal information
Your information will not be sold, distributed or leased to any parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- Please feel free to contact Serene Yu via the “Contact” page if you have any concerns -
Last updated by Serene Yu: 9 December 2018